Take a look at the aluminum rainbow structure which was roll formed and fabricated by us in our Swindon based workshop.
Photo courtesy of Pyrite Creative http://www.pyritecreative.com/
Job Title: Estimator
Location: Swindon, with travel required
Salary: Negotiable. Range £30K+, negotiable dependent upon experience + vehicle
Hours: Full Time
Swindon Engineering Metalworkers Limited require an experienced Estimator/QS with knowledge of the Welding, Fabrication and Sheet Metal industry, coupled with a good understanding of architectural, structural and general engineering in both the construction and industrial sectors.
We are a respected engineering company of choice, our customers include; Local Authorities, Construction Companies, Architects, Manufacturing Companies, Building Contractors and the public.
You will be office based, in Swindon, but required to visit customer’s premises and construction sites, including attending site meetings when necessary.
- carry out site surveys and prepare and submit quotations and cost summaries
- producing RAMS
- estimating and winning new contracts
- arranging and attending client meetings
- monitoring projects to ensure costs are kept in line with quotations and work is completed to the required standards
What you will need:
We require an all-rounder, who can hit the ground running, has good technical ability, and:
- proven experience as an estimator/quantity surveyor
- attention to detail and experience reading steelwork drawings
- experience of preparing cost estimates for customers
- good understanding of steelwork fabrication
- good communication, relationship/account management skills
- a current full driving licence
How to Apply:
If you wish to be considered for the Estimator position please email your CV and supporting cover letter to email@example.com
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
We offer a no obligation quotation service free of charge.
We are happy to receive your information as electronic documents emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, hard copy drawings or faxed drawings to 01793 51302.
We can also quote from sketches, samples or by arranging a competent person to visit and undertake a survey.
If you would like to discuss your requirements call us on 01793 641808.
This is a test to check that Facebook and Twitter are receiving our blog posts